Monday, October 19, 2009

rianne the opinion giver

rianne and i went to del amo mall today because i wanted to use the $50-off-a-$100-purchase coupon that i won at oldnavyweekly.com last thursday. w00t w00t! i wanted to buy a coat, and with rianne's help i ended up picking out a fabulous green one. it's funny but i don't think i would have bought it unless rianne was there with me. i always need a second opinion, or someone else to tell me that i'm making the right decision. haha. but yeah, i also bought a turtle neck and a cream shirt. all the clearance items were an additional 50% off. i got $152 worth of stuff, and i only spent $59. i love old navy!

5 comments:

Yes...it means girl said...

I LOVE Old Navy toooooo!!! yay for 50% off clearance!!! I get all of Sabrina's cute dresses from there!

karen said...

have you ever checked out oldnavyweekly.com? they give out some pretty good coupons over there!

Yes...it means girl said...

no I haven't...until now... =P

Jennifer said...

I never won anything good. They always run out.

J said...

I <3 Old Navy too! yay for us!