i loved tonight's 'Office' episode. i especially enjoyed the scenes where andy was fighting back tears. haha. hilarious!! i guess i thought it was so funny because whenever i would start tearing up (yes, i cry very easily.. even while watching comedies) they would pan over to andy who was tearing up as well. haha.. my kind of guy!
congratulations, pam & jim! haha. as if they're real people.
3 comments:
I LOVED that episode too! and don't feel so bad about crying..cuz I cry a lot, too! I even cried while watching the Bellagio Water Works show. no joke! hahha...
hahahaha!!! that's funny. i can imagine myself doing the same thing, though. we should have a contest where we listen to inspirational speeches or watch heart-warming videos on youtube to see who can go the longest without crying. =P
haha...okay, seriously...did you cry during the movie?? hahah...
and... we can also have a contest of who has the laziest lazy eye!!!! hahaha.... I need to see that picture again!!!
Post a Comment