
after eating some delicious flautas at
taco san pedro earlier, mike and i went to a shop/artspace called
beatrock in long beach for the "pound for pound" art show. the show featured different types of artwork highlighting filipino athletes. mike's friend from high school, john (or his artist name: manila ryce), had two pieces up. and not to sound all biased, but i thought his two pieces were the most interesting ones there. i tried to take a picture of the painting he did using pig's blood, but it came out looking like this!! hahaha. i didn't realize 'til i looked at the picture later in the evening that the flash was too bright. oops!
3 comments:
he used pig's blood? did he use the left overs to make his lunch! hahah...
haha we asked him the same question! it was actually really cool, though. too bad this picture came out so crappy.
haha..can't believe I forgot I saw this on YOUR blog. I have too much floating in my head..haha...
Post a Comment