we watched toy story 3 at the el capitan earlier. the whole experience was lots of fun. first, the theater itself is super cute. there was a guy playing disney songs on an organ before the movie started. they also gave away four disneyland tickets to one lucky person in the audience.. and that lucky person happened to be nina!!! haha. it was so random, but very well deserved because she put the whole night together. the movie was very sweet, but i (surprisingly) did not cry. =P after the movie, we used our wristbands to get into the carnival that they set up behind the theater. it was a very nice addition to the whole movie experience. i love disney!
5 comments:
I AM SO JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!! I went there on a field trip to watch UP and it was so awesome!!!!!
hahaha is that alex at the end? -g
awesome, awesome night!!! =D And I am so surprised you didn't cry!! I totally did..and Kevin was snickering at me.. =/
I think that's our best jumping pic yet! Well, except for Alex.
It's ok, Nina, I cried too. I read somewhere that they put the extra footage in the credits because during preview screenings, people didn't have enough time to compose themselves.
silla- we'll try watching a movie there when you come here in august
g- haha yup!
nina- haha i know. i usually cry so easily during stuff like that.. so much so that anthony doesn't even question me anymore.
gen- yeah, we got some major air!! and alex looks so funny. =P
Post a Comment