Thursday, June 10, 2010

pretzel dipping


hahaha. what a beautiful picture! sike. we spent the evening making the giveaways for christine & jimmy's baby shower. it was a team effort (even though some of the team members [aka my dad] never actually volunteered to be a part of the team). we made chocolate dipped pretzels. dipping the pretzels in the chocolate was easy, but everyone else seemed to have a hard time drizzling the pretzels with the blue vanilla. rianne was really trying her hardest, but everyone kept telling her that i was doing a much better job. hahaha. it was all, "karen is so good," and, "rianne doesn't know what she's doing." how sad!! my mom took this picture while i was drizzling away, but then yelled at rianne for ruining the picture by not moving out of the way. poor baby!!

4 comments:

Priscilla said...

I wish I can eat one of those

karen said...

we can make some more when you come here!

christine said...

brought some to work. everyone loved them. thanks again girls!!!

Anonymous said...

This picture cracks me up! I can hear Mommy yelling at RiAnne.