anthony and i usually only eat breakfast on the weekends, and today we had it for dinner! i had a really light lunch today (just hot fritos and cinnamon twists.. gross huh?) so when it came to dinner i was pretty hungry. i told anthony i wanted breakfast, so he went right up the street to our favorite breakfast place, dino's burgers, and got lots of deliciousness. breakfast food is always so filling, though, so i didn't come close to finishing my food even though i was so hungry. i guess i can eat my leftovers tomorrow morning!
4 comments:
I pass by dino's all the time. I would have never guessed it was good! haha
correction: good for breakfast! anthony had a pastrami burger last night and said it was just alright. louis burger is better. but for breakfast, dino's is the best!
I like how your toast has a bite out of it =)
haha.. very observant!
Post a Comment