Friday, June 29, 2012

reese's cousins


i was browsing some old pictures from last summer and remembered how anthony and i always asked if we could keep serena for ourselves. before i was pregnant, i remember telling jenn that i couldn't imagine what it would feel like to have my own baby because i already love jennifer's babies so much. i felt like my heart was already full to capacity. well it turns out that instead of having to divide my heart into more pieces, it just automatically multiplied in size! so even though i have my own son, i still love his cousins as if they were my own.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just as I was typing a comment on this yesterday, the battery on my keyboard ran out.

Aww, this is soooo sweet! (tear) I felt the same way when I was pregnant with Serena, like how could I love anyone as much as I do Silla. But its true, you dont have to divide your heart, it expands. And now mine is expanded even more now that I have new beautiful baby nephew in my life too.

C-LA said...

T_T to both of your posts, Jennifer & Karen!!

there's always room for more cuteness and love :D