rianne turned 28 today! we celebrated her big day (along with my parents' anniversary) with a seafood dinner at mc cormick & schmick's (rianne's request) and then dessert at pinkberry (my mom's request). haha. happy birthday, baby sis!
I think it is so weird that out of all people grandma got the biggest cup! i thought reese would have been like "come on mommy get the big cup!!! Im a happy baby when u have pinkberry"
Haha good observation. It does look like grandma's is the biggest but she and papa got the same size. I should've got a bigger one, too, but i was still full from dinner.
2 comments:
I think it is so weird that out of all people grandma got the biggest cup! i thought reese would have been like "come on mommy get the big cup!!! Im a happy baby when u have pinkberry"
Haha good observation. It does look like grandma's is the biggest but she and papa got the same size. I should've got a bigger one, too, but i was still full from dinner.
Post a Comment