anthony took the day off of work to go snowboarding. he asked permission from his boss (me) first and i granted his request because he has been such a hard worker around the house. haha. no but really, he hasn't gone snowboarding this whole season because he's been too preoccupied with house stuff. after HIS happy day, he made MY day happy by coming home with four cupcakes! i haven't tried any of them yet but he picked strawberry, dulce de leche, red velvet, and breakfast (topped with bacon)!
6 comments:
they all look sooo tasty!
Kevin and I devoured the breakfast cupcake! It was scrumptious! I'm glad he only bought one, cuz we could haven't eaten one each.
where is that from?
Grace and I bought more cupcakse. we were in burbank and passed by Yummy Cupcakes this past weekend.....it was okay. Grace likes the couture cupcakes in Manhattan bch (the $4.00 cupcakes) because she said they were fancier than the ones we tried and thats what she likes. I still like the cupcakes from Frosted in LB.
these were from "my delight cup cakery" in ontario. they were all tasty, especially the strawberry!
it's baaaaaaaaaacoonnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!
as Kevin would say, "Bacon makes everything better!" =P
Post a Comment