jenn and i went to the home goods in manhattan beach today and i walked out of there with this faux planter. i realize that artificial plants can sometimes be considered tacky, but i happen to like this one a lot! haha. i do have real plants in the house, too.
2 comments:
I had a living houseplant in my condo (kinda like the tall ones in carson), but there were worms in the soil. I did some research and found that it's a common problem with lowes and home depot plants. Yuck! I've been wanting to replace it with a fake one, but I feel like the bigger the fake plant, the tackier. The one you have in the picture is cute!
eww how scary!! i was just looking at the plant auntie gave me last night and wondered if it was possible for a snake to be hiding inside the pot. now my irrational fear does not sound so absurd. gross!
Post a Comment