i've recently decided that i'm going to try working out more often. it's been a while since i've had some really good exercise. i'd like to go back to doing my "hip hop abs" videos, but i don't really have much space in the living room right now. so in the meantime, i'm just getting started on working out my arms with some light weights. i need to tone up for hawaii, ya know? haha. while anthony and i were walking around at sports authority earlier, i was checking out all the mascular mannequins in the clothing section. i told anthony that i want to look like this one. haha. i'm almost there, right?!
6 comments:
Want to go to the sand dunes sometime? I think we were all in the best shape when we were doing that regularly!
i wish! the park has been closed for months. they are still negotiating with the city to re-open it. but once it's open again, then yes.. let's go!
Ha! I was going to mention the sand dunes. And I've never even been there. I'll talk to my friends over at the city to see if I can work some magic k? Thank you!
I want to go to the sand dunes too. Maybe when we are there in May we can go once or twice if its open. If not, we can just go to pinkberry instead.
What the flip was Grandma doing at the sand dunes?
tina- yes, please talk to your city folk.
jen- haha! yes to pinkberry!
napoleon- you're just jealous that i've been climbing the sand dunes with hot babes all day.
Post a Comment