Tuesday, March 17, 2009

auntie fely the greeny


happy st patrick's day!

after working in cerritos today, i went to hang out at my parents' house, where everyone was wearing green! i wonder if meli was like, "what the heck is going on here?" anyway, we spent an hour watching videos on youtube. i am currently addicted to watching makeup tutorials, videos of animals talking, communitychannel, happyslip, and rin on the rox. haha. don't hate!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i remember looking up how to do dramatic eyes for my halloween make-up. i found pursebuzz. then i clicked on her "how to fake a six pack" vid. then i found communitychannel. the rest is history.

what would we do without youtube?

karen said...

hahaha! yeah i know that pursebuzz video, too. ridiculous!

Yes...it means girl said...

man...What am I missing!? I need to jump on those sites. The only one I know is happyslip. Happy Friday! =)